Benefit Administration Outsourcing
When outsourcing the benefit administration including the open enrollment process with Intesa Consulting, you offload the complexities of the process, eliminating the administrative bottleneck that often accompanies open enrollment season. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing you are in the hands of certified HR professionals with a deep understanding of benefits, compliance, and administrative nuances.
Open Enrollment is an opportunity to market your employer brand and strengthen your employee attraction and retention strategy. We position your company’s benefit package as an indication of your commitment to the current and future wellbeing of your employees. Using contemporary tools and platforms, we present information in an engaging and employee-friendly style.
Our team of experts capture and coordinate timelines and data requirements, manage employee education and communication, and maintain comprehensive records and documentation for reliable reporting and metrics. This combined expertise ensures a streamlined and efficient process that optimizes your investment.
COMPONENTS OF BENEFIT ADMINISTRATION OUTSOURCING
We stay ahead of the curve by working in tandem with your organization to capture and manage key benefit activities and ensure that everyone is on track for a timely and successful open enrollment process.
- Easy-to-use online project management tools
- Comprehensive checklist of action items and owners
- Electronic reminders of upcoming tasks and deadlines
- Regular project status updates
We coordinate employee communication and education using engaging tools designed to enhance the on boarding and open enrollment experience. We offer your employees guidance in making prudent election decisions that maximize the benefits your organization provides.
- Employee education and communication plan
- Custom employer-branded online benefits portal
- Coordination of on-site and online open enrollment meetings
We streamline data management and transfer, making use of web-based and electronic tools to capture and submit relevant benefit data. These tools make it easy for employees to complete forms reducing the administrative burden.
- Coordinating with benefit vendors for data formatting and content requirements
- Capturing data from employees (electronic and paper forms)
- Validating data and coalescing for vendors and employer payroll department
- Additional services available